Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Refreshed

When I sit back and relax, just allow my awareness to ramble, very often I find myself at a gate. My senses are alive with the pungent odor of flowers and fresh mown grass. The lazy drifting enticement of pies, fresh from the oven. The tinkle of a cow bell mingling with the distant roar of a waterfall.

Before me are vast swaying ripples of wheat and corn expanding beyond my vision, melding on to vistas of permenance in my mind. The taste of rain cleansing the air and overhead a rainbow, splashes great and graceful on a field of royal blue.

The orchestra of sight, sound, taste and feel play symphonically across the the raw nerves of pleasure I become, leaving me at peace. In appreciation my tranquility spreads out  a washing essence of loving acceptance, lying gently over all that is.

Deeper I drift into being, into becoming and no longer as an observer. I am the rain fall, gone but lingering. The ripple marching with grace and purpose accross the seas of fields. I am the pie in it's bekoning, the roar and the tinkle, the colors of the rainbow and sky blue in matchless glory. The universe is me, the union of all that has been, is now or maybe coming.

Refreshed, renewed, alive I stand quietly in gratitude. The same loving God who created me, all that I percive, all that is, has blessed me once again. Freed from time and space I've soared unfettered in His Spirit.

jadacohart 9/88














No comments:

Post a Comment